Cryogenic Liposuction can quite literally freeze your butt off! Muffin top, love handles or back fat. Cryolipolysis or Fat Freezing is known by many different names – Cryo Lipo, Ice Liposuction, Cryogenic Lipolysis. It is different to other non-surgical lipo treatments that use lasers. With Cryolipolysis fat cells are destroyed, the fat in the treatment area of your body is cooled to a controlled temperature, the fat cells crystallise and die. The process is of “apoptosis” is triggered during the Fat Freezing session, which reduces the thickness of the fat layer.
Cryolipolysis (or Fat Freezing) is heralded as a non-surgical alternative to Liposuction, it is a futuristic body sculpting treatment that has taken the celebrity world by storm!! During the weeks following your Fat Freezing treatment the destroyed cells are processed by “apoptosis” through your lymphatic system.
Results can start to be seen in as little as 2 weeks, although it may take up to 4 months for you to see the full effects of Cryolipolysis or Fat Freezing. Unlike traditional liposuction, with Cryolipolysis there is no downtime, swelling or discomfort. It is a pain free process.
EXAMPLE AREAS FOR FAT FREEZE
Upper or Lower Abdomen – 1 Area
Upper & Lower Abdomen – 2 Areas
Hips – 2 Areas
Flanks or Love Handles – 2 Areas
Inner or outer Thighs – 2 Areas
Bra or Back Rolls – 2 Areas
Upper Arms – 2 Areas
Lower Abdomen & Hips – 3 Areas
Lower Abdomen & Flanks – 3 Areas
Inner & outer Thighs – 4 Areas
Upper & Lower Abdomen, outer thighs – 4 Areas
Upper & Lower Abdomen, Inner & Outer Thighs – 6 Areas
WHY CHOOSE FAT FREEZING?
* Clinically Proven Results, without Surgery with Cryolipolysis
* Cryolipolysis is Non Invasive, with Zero Downtime
* Pain Free – No injections or anesthetic required
* An Alternative to Liposuction, Vaser Liposuction, Velashape or Zerona
* Effective method for targeting specific areas of fat. Fat Freezing achieves “spot reduction” where exercise and diet cannot.
** CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PRICES **
* Disclaimer: The information presented is intended as an introduction, it is not a guarantee of outcomes nor is it intended to serve as medical advice. Call to make an appointment for a personal evaluation to discuss all options available.